Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 11 and Day 12

Day 11 - We are scheduled to do a night drive today, we did not have to report to school until 1130. The first half of the day was spent practicing our shifting on the track. We began our night drive at 1800. We went to Palatka and worked on our turns and trying to watch our trailer in the dark. It's not easy to see the end of the trailer when it is dark, so you have to make sure you make the turn correctly or you will run over a curb. I did pretty well, tonight. I did not run over any curbs. We arrived back at the school at about 2145.

Day 12 - This morning we practiced our coupling and uncoupling. We spent this afternoon practicing our backing maneuvers. I still have trouble with a couple of the maneuvers, but by the end of the afternoon I was getting better. Well, today was the last day of practice. Tomorrow we take our CLD test.

No comments:

Post a Comment