Sunday, October 11, 2009
October 5 - October 9
I went to the Jacksonville terminal Monday morning to pick up another piece of equipment and to find out when I needed to return to meet my trainer. The terminal manager told me to return Tuesday morning at 0415. Tuesday morning I arrived at 0400, met my trainer and did a pre-trip inspection of the tractor. My trainer explained what we were going to do this week. We will be leaving every morning at 0415, drive the tractor to a factory in Brunswick, Ga., pick up a loaded trailer, then take it to a paper mill in Jesup, Ga, unload the trailer there, then return it to the factory in Brunswick and then repeat the same thing over again with another loaded trailer. We then drive the tractor back to the terminal in Jacksonville. My day started at 0415 and ended around 1530 or 1400 every day. I am supposed to ride with another trainer next week to learn other processes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment