Monday, August 24, 2009

August 12

Left this morning at 0430 heading to Melbourne. Arrived in Melbourne at 0700 and waited for the manager of the store to arrive. My appointment time is 0800. The manager arrived at 0730 and started unloading my trailer. Once he finished I left for Stuart, Fl. where the store manager did the same thing. I did not have my next load after the trailed had been unloaded, so I headed up to a truck stop in Ft. Pierce to wait for my load assignment. I got my load assignment after sitting for about an hour. I am supposed to pick up a load in Lake Worth, Fl. tomorrow morning at 0800 and take it to Greenville, SC, by Friday at 1200. I left the truck stop in Ft. Pierce and drove to one in Vero Beach and shut down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment