Monday, August 24, 2009

August 17

My appt. time in Plant City was 2300, I arrived at 2200 and the security told me what dock to back into. I then went into the receiving office and was told they will start unloading me at 2300. While waiting for them to unload the trailer, I received my next load assignment. I am supposed to pick up a load in Aurburndale, Fl and take it to Wintersville, Oh by Thursday night. The receiver finished unloading me and I left at 0000. Now I had to find a place to park for the night and you know you just can’t park this thing anywhere. I stopped at a truck stop along I-4 and it was full, I then went to a rest area a few miles away and it was full. Since Auburndale is not far from the hump and I was not far from the hump, I went back there and shut down for the night at 0200.

No comments:

Post a Comment