Sunday, August 2, 2009
July 31
I woke up a 0530 and have not heard from the driver that was supposed to pick me up. My dispatcher had not heard anything either. I decided I was going to try to fly or rent a car to go home. The hotel we are staying in is sold out Friday, Saturday and Sunday night due to the NASCAR race at Pocono raceway, so we have to go somewhere. I took the hotel shuttle to the airport to see if I could rent a car or get a flight out. There were not any cars to rent due to the race and the next flight out to get me home leaves tomorrow morning. So I booked the flight and spent the night in airport. Thank goodness I have my sleeping bag with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment