Saturday, September 12, 2009

August 28

Left the rest area at 0630 and drove to Emporia, Va and stopped for the night at about 1600. I have about a two hour drive to the receiver, which I will do early afternoon. I received my pre-plan for my next load as I was driving. I am supposed to pick up a load at 1000 tomorrow 8/29 in Winchester, Va, which is about 90 miles north of where my current load drops off tomorrow 8/29 at 1730. I am to take the next load to Anderson, In by 1500 Sunday 8/30. I think this will be a tight time frame to meet due to the fact I won’t be free of my current load until around 1900 tomorrow night. I then have to drive 90 miles to pick up the next load and then almost 500 miles to deliver it by 1500 Sunday. This will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment