Saturday, September 12, 2009
August 31
Arrived at the shipper in Lynchburg at 0745 and back into a dock. Finally left at 1300 to start my drive to Andover. My plan was to drive into CT and stop for the night, I knew it was going to be close on my 14 hour clock. I found a place to park in a service plaza on the CT parkway near Stamford at 2045, this left me 15 mins to spare on my 14 hour clock. It so happens that Stamford, CT. is not far from where Neal lives. I had talked to him last night and told him I might be close. So I called him and he came to pick me up at the service plaza. We went into Stamford, had a nice dinner and caught up on things. After dinner, he took me back to my truck and he left for home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment