Saturday, September 12, 2009
September 9
Left the truck stop at 0700 and drove to Toano which was about an hour away. Of course I got stuck in the Norfolk Navy base rush hour traffic and it took me an hour and a half to get to Toano. I pulled up to the security shack and was told that this was going to be a drop and hook, yea, although my next trailer was already loaded it was still missing a couple of items. I drove around to the back and dropped my current trailer and then located my new trailer and hooked up to it and waited. They called me at 1130 to pull around to a dock door so they could load up the rest of the items. I got under way at 1230. So much for a quick drop and hook. I drove to the same truck stop I stayed at on Monday in Dillan, SC and shut down for the night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment