Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 8



Left Dillan at 0900 and arrived in Norfolk at 1330, my appointment time wasn’t until 1600, so I had to wait in a parking lot until they called me at 1600 and told me what dock to back into. While there, I received my pre-plan for my next load. I am supposed to pick up the load in Toano, VA tomorrow morning and take it to Brandenton, Fl by Friday morning. They finished unloading me and I left at 1830 and went to a truck stop about 15 minutes away in Virginia Beach and shut down for the night. It had been raining most of the day and when I arrived at the truck stop, the parking lot was nothing but mud and 20ft wide potholes. I found a parking place in between the potholes and shut down. Here are a couple of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment