Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 11

I left the rest area at 0500 and arrived at the store in Bradenton at about 0900. I talked to Kenny on the way down and he was able to meet me at the store and we had a nice chat while the store employees unloaded the trailer. I left the store at about 1100 and drove to the distribution center for my next load, arriving at about 1230. I was told my appointment time was at 1430 and to come back then. I drove to a truck stop, bought some fuel and drove back to the distribution center, arriving at 1345. They let me in this time. I went to check in at shipping, they gave me a dock assignment, so I backed up to the dock and waited to be loaded. They finished loading me at 1600, I left for the hump. I arrived at the hump at 1700, dropped my trailer as another truck will be taking it to it’s final destination in Northhampton, MA. and shut down for the weekend. I then left for home. I am due back Monday morning at 1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment