Saturday, September 12, 2009

August 30

Left for the shipper at about 0800 and arrived at 0830. I went to check in and found out the trailer I was supposed to hook up to had already been picked up by another driver. I notified my DM and was given a couple more pickup numbers to give to the shipper. They told me those trailers had been picked up also. After some research by the DM, it appears they scheduled four drivers to pick up three loads. The last load was picked up at 1700 yesterday afternoon. Nobody notified me, so I made the drive here for nothing. After sitting at the shipper for two hours, my DM sent me a new load assignment. I am supposed to pick up a load in Lynchburg, Va tomorrow morning and take it Andover, MA. By Tuesday Morning. I drove back to Harrisonburg, VA and shut down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment